- White flux with a green tint
- Used for all silver braze applications including stainless steels
- Used with both flame and induction brazing
- Good for elevated temperatures
- Used as a substitute for black flux
- Washes off easily with water
Type “G” is a finely ground, all-purpose paste flux for brazing with silver alloys. It is especially effective when used on higher temperature automatic and manual brazing applications with prolonged heat cycles.
The Gasflux Company recognizes that each brazing application is unique. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your application and recommend the right paste flux that best meets your needs.