- Our standard all-purpose black flux
- Used for all silver braze applications including stainless steel
- Used with both flame and induction brazing
- Good for elevated temperatures
- A creamy paste flux
- Washes off easily with water
Type “U-H” is a finely ground all-purpose black paste flux for high temperature brazing with silver alloys. It readily dissolves unwanted oxides, inhibits further oxidation, and provides a clean surface needed for the ready flow of molten silver alloys.
The Gasflux Company recognizes that each brazing application is unique. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your application and recommend the right paste flux that best meets your needs.